Life at ZedBee
A day at Zedbee is exciting, adventurous
and most importantly hustling!
Learn and innovate independently while inspiring to be entrepreneurs within Zedbee’s bounds.
People First Approach
We foster exciting & sustainable career by prioritizing team’s happiness.
R&D connect of IIT Madras enables employees use the ocean of resources to comprehend and solve customer challenges.
The work culture @ ZB is safe, diverse, and an absolute inclusive workspace.
- Design and develop the end to end IoT solutions for commercial buildings.
- Design KPI/Dashboard based on customer requirements.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate other subject matter experts, to deliver upon client engagements.
Any Graduate / Post Graduate – 10+ years of experience
- Analyse and process complex data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools.
- Data validation using Excel and R to ensure the data flow, analyse the pattern to come up with new strategies and create interactive dashboards to interpret the data using Power BI or any other similar tools.
- Develop algorithms, data pipelines, and automated processes to create a solution that meets the business need.
- Use machine learning/AI based models to predict building performance and help in decision making.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate preferably in Statistics.
- Assist the organizations to formulate quality standards and regulations for employees and for the product.
- Collect, document client feedback, perform root cause analysis and propose corrective actions accordingly.
- Formulate and direct the quality assurance programs and policies, and also strive hard to bring the best.
- Accountable for identifying the mistakes and inspecting the procedures.
Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Senior Sales Specialist - Hyderabad
As a Senior Sales Specialist – you will be responsible in the following areas:
- Responsible for business/revenue generation of BMS, Automation & IOT solutions of ZedBee in the region assigned.
- Manage the sales of the company’s main IoT products HVAC Automation, IBMS, ACCS, UVGI, and Other products related to HVAC.
- Work with end-users, consultants, and EPC companies to create awareness of the superior Technology offered By ZedBee to these markets.
- Develop and manage channel partners in order to create and constantly increase sales of ZedBee to the HVAC and Energy Efficiency Market.
- Responsible for the company business and sales to the HVAC market for all the product range and commercial management of Service.
- B2B sales & develop key accounts.
- Strategy &Business Development.
- Order & Sales Forecasting.
- Market Intelligence, Marketing-Creating Brand awareness & inquiry generation.
- Liaising with customers, contractors & consultants.
- Front-end Sales, tendering, costing & Estimation.
- Commercial Contracts & LC reviewing& negotiating.
- Coordination & Support to Logistics, and payment collection.
- Training back-end Sales team with systems & processes.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Automation Engineering or a related field.
- Successful previous experience of a minimum of 2-5 years as a sales executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Knowledge in HVAC/Automation/BMS/PLC Panels/Building Electricals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Sales & Business Growth Manager - Mumbai
As a Direct Sales/Business Growth Manager, you will be responsible for finding out prospective customers and closing the sales. You will also be responsible for writing sales reports and creating sales proposals. Moreover, you should have detailed information on the products and services offered by
the company. To perform this job role, you should have excellent sales skills and the ability to work under zero supervision. You should also possess outstanding organizational skills and good networking skills as well.
- Presenting the products and services to the customers.
- Identifying the potential customers via cold calling.
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals and expectations.
- Taking feedback from the customers and working upon them.
- Writing sales contracts as per the company’s requirements.
- Making sure the customers are well informed about the sales proposal.
- Tracking and analyzing the sales performance metrics.
- Understanding the current market potential.
- Resolving customers’ complaints and issues if any before making the sale.
- Building a positive relationship with the customers.
- Make sure to provide excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
- Working experience of more than 5-10 Years as a Direct Sales Manager or a similar role in the IoT domain predominantly in energy saving solutions.
- Good networking and people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Design, develop, and test embedded software/firmware for wireless communication devices (IoT edge devices and Gateways).
- Implement device firmware interfaces.
- Implement RF-based wireless communication protocol.
- Designing system logic, networking logic (mesh and star network).
- Rapid prototyping.
- Develop and maintain design, requirement documents and other necessary documents to meet ISO standard and AGILE working.
- Fast phased development and delivery of high-quality Firmware.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Immediate joiner preferred.
- Embedded software development in C.
- Work with feature engineers to reproduce and troubleshoot defects reported in the design.
- Reverse engineer firmware for IoT devices.
- Experience implementing complex embedded software in a resource limited RTOS base system.
- Has delivered firmware for at least one product successfully launched into mass production.
- Experience with common protocols such as I2C, I2S or SPI.
- Experience with IOT.
- Experience with hardware/software integration and optimization.
- Embedded, Linux, firmware, ARM, IOT, wireless, BLE.
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE. Familiarity with other wireless communication protocols is a plus.
- Experience with ARM-based embedded systems and tools.
- Experience in Java and Python languages an added advantage.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
Lead Generation & Market Research - Intern
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- 0–1 year experience of proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls, emails per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Zoho CRM or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Bachelors in any degree or equivalent, flair to understand technical products is a must.